How very cute! I bet he just loved chasing people around too!
oh dear!
Without a doubt the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen. Cuteasaurus.
Thank you, thank you! Grandma and Grandpa loved watching the video of the scary dinosaur chasing daddy...such a fancy costume and a particularly impressive tail! Look out Jurassic Park!
Super cute! Looks like he loved playing the part too. The tail is the best. Did you find or make the costume?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How very cute! I bet he just loved chasing people around too!
oh dear!
Without a doubt the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen. Cuteasaurus.
Thank you, thank you! Grandma and Grandpa loved watching the video of the scary dinosaur chasing daddy...such a fancy costume and a particularly impressive tail! Look out Jurassic Park!
Super cute! Looks like he loved playing the part too. The tail is the best. Did you find or make the costume?
Post a Comment