Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She's Here!

Very healthy, just needs a name. Robin is not pregnant anymore and is recovering from that.

7 lbs 15 oz. at 19 inches
Born 1:50PM Feb 23, 2010

She looks like T and S...










25 comments:

Autumn said...

Hooray!!! Look at the cute baby girl!!! Good luck with the naming. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!!!! Love ya'll

Rhodes Trip said...

Congrats you guys!!! Perfect day to be born—just back from celebrating my Dad's 55th birthday today, so needless to say we will always remember "No Name" Barker's birthday in our home!!!

Loved the pics and I was dying from the last pic—at least you were nice enough to edit it, uh, yeah, there have been incidences of friends of mine who's husbands did NOT censor, but simply "attach and send"ed those pics to friends and family alike—YIKES!!

Looking forward to finding out little Miss Barker's name soon (oh, and if you want to honor my Dad's birthday, his name is Brian, which we named Camryn's middle name "Brianna" after him—Brianna Barker has a nice ring to it ;-)

Heather M said...

Congrats!!! She's beautiful. Glad to hear she and mom are doing ok!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations Barker family! Your censored picture made me laugh out loud : ) I am so happy to see your little family growing! Can't wait to hear the name!

Nate and Shannon Smith said...

HOORAY!! I hope you find a name before you come home! She is adorable! Love to you and your family, I too laughed out loud at the "censored" Picture, love it

Stace said...

congratulations!!!

Paula said...

Welcome to the world, little Miss Barker! We're so excited and happy that you have arrived. You've got chubby cheeks...just the way we like them. You're joining a great family. Congratulations to the lucky Hillsboro Barkers!!! And what a blessing it is to see our posterity grow.
Luv, Grandma and Grandpa Barker

birthMOM said...

congratulations!! welcome to the world lil one!

Melissa said...

hooray! hooray! glad to get to "see" your new sweet baby girl!! love you guys, and good luck with the recovery and coming up with a name for her!

<3,
melissa and family

J and L said...

YAY! Congratulations!! Feb. 23rd is my brother's birthday too, so that will make it easy for me to remember... :)
Welcome welcome little cousin! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Airie said...

HAZAH! Such a cutie! And what Autumn said is so true...we have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! :)

Donette said...

Wow she came on her due date! How often does that happen? She looks perfect and I think I detect the 'Robin feet' on her. Congrats you guys!!!!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!

Heidi said...

She's perfect! I can't wait to hold that little bundle.

Amy said...

Congratulations Barkers!
I love the picture of all three faces.
Speedy recovery to you, Robin.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Airie said...

By the way, did you know that the original Strawberry Shortcake had a character called Little Baby Needs a Name? She was an adorable little blond. Her animal sidekick was a little purple dragon called Figboot. :) Just a little useless tidbit. :P

Daniel and Tonya said...

Wonderful! Hooray for your beautiful family! She couldn't have come into a better family! For the record, I still think you should name her Canberra or Brisbane or Alice Springs to go with her Australia sister Syd. Port Hedland maybe?

Chad and Nicole said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!! She is ADORABLE!

Taylor, Wendy, & Kids said...

Yay, congrats on the new baby. Good Luck picking out a name. Hope to see you this summer at the Kartchner Reunion.

Nicki said...

congratulations Robin! Hope you have decided on a name by now!

mabeybowman said...

oh my my my! hooray! welcome to the world baby girl barker! can't wait to learn your name. don't take notes from us--if it were up to dave neither of our children would have names yet and if they did they wouldn't be named the names they have, if that makes sense. she's gorgeous, and you are too, robin. well done you! you're amazing!! take care. xoxxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

kat reynolds said...

Congrats a million times. Isn't it SO nice to not be pregnant anymore?

hedrad said...

Oh Rob Rob Rob (and Britton as well) congrats to your new addition. Can't wait to meet her.

Bekah: said...

I am a little late in posting my congratulations, but I'll add them anyway! Congrats! Hopefully she is no longer nameless.