Now I will reflect on the most unquiet, stressful moment of the day: the dinner-prep hour.
Starring: Clara. And correct. She has no diaper on.
Clara clambered up here from the toilet seat. She's not one to let a an out-of-reach counter get in the way of her oral hygiene routine.
Clara is wearing four layers of clothing, plus a handbag-cum-backpack. She insisted on this combination with (extremely) loud vocalizations. I kept putting clothes on until she stopped talking/shouting. I remember when Talmage used to wear up to 7 pairs of underwear at the same time. I think the tight feeling reminds them of the womb. Another bonus is it constricts their airway.Another time this month we navigated a corn maze.
Robin: This is my first time at a corn maze.
Briton: You never went on a date in college in October?

1 comment:
I luv all these corny photos, not sure what's going on in the first one?, the very cute ladybug babysitter, and Farmer Hee-Haw with funny-faced Talmage and yellow-braids Clara. Our old corn maze in Rice's field, 1 block from here, is now a subdivision. Boo-hoo.
Post a Comment