Monday, April 30, 2012

Roll Call, April 30-May 6

Last week in review:  good recipes. Make again.  Followed menu first half of week; for Super Date we just ate leftovers before we, uh, left; Can't remember what I did on Friday - maybe leftovers again - but didn't make the soup.  Saturday I ended up making something like this for a friend who just had a baby - and so we had the pasta, too.  Sunday was ... sandwiches for the picnic.  And Pirate's Booty.

This week thusly far:
Monday - Black Beans n' Rice; cornbread; green salad, steamed broccoli, dressing (Missionaries here.  Poor missionaries).
Tuesday - Tikki Masala and na'an (Ethan's goodbye meal)
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday -  Split Pea Soup with Barley (Crockpot)
Friday - Slow Cooker Italian Beef (Crockpot)
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Chicken Pillows for a Pillow-y Waistline.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're so good. I keep meaning to do this again.