Whoa! What the cronk?? Talmage must have over-dosed on Christmas!! I imagine he zonked out and woke up in a daze. Is it that dark when he catches his bus??? I will say, he's certainly self-assured about it all! Waiting for part deux.
I probably should have mentioned this happened about a month ago. The weird thing was he didn't take a nap -- somehow he was convinced he had stayed awake all night -- forgetting that the afternoon sun had only been down a couple hours. This all started about 6:50 p.m. When we realized he was serious, we wondered how far it would go. I packed his lunch and he "hurried and finished his homework" so he could make the bus.
It is slightly lighter when he takes the bus in the a.m. -- and he can't see Venus.
2 comments:
Whoa! What the cronk?? Talmage must have over-dosed on Christmas!! I imagine he zonked out and woke up in a daze. Is it that dark when he catches his bus??? I will say, he's certainly self-assured about it all! Waiting for part deux.
I probably should have mentioned this happened about a month ago. The weird thing was he didn't take a nap -- somehow he was convinced he had stayed awake all night -- forgetting that the afternoon sun had only been down a couple hours. This all started about 6:50 p.m. When we realized he was serious, we wondered how far it would go. I packed his lunch and he "hurried and finished his homework" so he could make the bus.
It is slightly lighter when he takes the bus in the a.m. -- and he can't see Venus.
Post a Comment