Saturday, December 26, 2015

Oregon Gardens

The Oregon Gardens has a beautiful Christmas light display.  We checked it out the day after Christmas with some friends who live a couple doors down.  Here's the evidence, however, that these posts can be misleading.  Scroll through the pictures and when you get to the bottom, answer me this:  Are these kids having a good time?  Does this look like it was time well-spent as far as "fun" goes?









If you answered: "yes", you probably did so with  a degree of hesitation because of the way I asked the question.  And that would be quite savvy of you.   Out of context, you might be tempted to think that these kids live a life of pure pleasure.  To see how the evening started ... I dare you to click on the link.  Go on.  I dare you.


1 comment:

Paula said...

That video was a pretty sad story, but looks like all's well that ends well! Gotta remember: "Try it...you'll like it!"